To ensure the proper fit and avoid time consuming exchanges, we highly recommend that you invest a few minutes to look at the size guide on this page and to acquire your measurements.
Below you will find our measurement size charts, and instructions on how to take your measurements.
Where to take measurements:
- shoulder measure from edge of shoulder to opposite shoulder
- bust/chest measure around the fullest part of your chest, making sure the tape goes over shoulder blades
- waist measure where the tape falls at the narrowest part of your waistline
- hip measure at the fullest part of your hips, making sure the tape does not fall below the buttocks
- Sleeve length measure from the top of your shoulder to your wrist